Friday 20 April 2012

Muse's recluse

Would the night bring back the tears
Of a dull man, once trapped in fears
Should his eyes be so greedy for you
An endless pleasure that he never knew


And in that silence he drowns his love notes
A blissful serenity to quench his lost thoughts
In a willful wish to find grace ever near
He takes part on a journey he gladly steers


Rejoice yourself with comfort, elegant rose
As he paints your soul in magnificent pose
With words, and rhymes and short letters
Departing his flight, with your golden feathers


Without a doubt the moon glows bright
Upon your galactic dreamy face's sight
With waves crashing on this full night
Lost in this wondrous vision of white


Give me your lips to attend and care
Treat them as my own, on that I swear
Nightmares of missing them, I cannot bare
Luscious feast - ask more, I do not dare


Tortured, I welcome the time of part
Happy, inside you resides my heart
Excited, welcoming my lucid land
Astounded, by dreaming of your hand


Inside of mine...
Forever.

3 comments:

  1. This poem really hit home with me. I have reminisced as such more than I can possibly quantify. Say, I'm looking for good poets to network with, and I'd love to share this on my blog. I won't share until I get permission, though. But, feel free to share any of my stuff to your site. :) My URL is http://stumbles-thedarkbeforedawn.blogspot.com/ You know, I actually have a poem similar to this one in meaning, called "I Wrote a Woman," but it's not finished yet. I'll tell you when I post it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great depth...you are an excellent wordsmith of the soul. ajm

    ReplyDelete
  3. At Sid, feel free to share any poem; glad you loved it and will definitely check yours. At Ann, thank you! Cheers

    ReplyDelete