Monday 23 April 2012

When it began


Long ago where it all began
A glimpse so clear, rewinds your span
A minute goes here, another dry course
Remember it all as you inquire remorse

That old place is now of perish
The remains are drenched with thought
That old ground you used to cherish
Overwhelms with the crows you fought

It all comes back to me when I wake
I carry it along with a smile to fake
The harsh storm I carry inside
This new feel I'm forced to abide

Do tell me of sorrows and success
For those my ears get greedy
My mind is torn, that; I confess
One can say I've become dreamy

If not of silence, by words you say
Decided in rush, from toes to eyes
Extinguish my thirst, I pray I pray
Unwrap the truth, that gift of lies

And I remain, in this denial
I retire to my own debris
I remain for this long trial 
I hope I see, I hope I'm free

No comments:

Post a Comment